We are always seeking new stallholders
to expand the diversity of this special little market even more!
If you want to apply for a Casual Stall at our monthly Mullumbimby Community Market please read all the information below:
- apply for a Casual Stall by forwarding the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone number,
- name of stall,
- description of what you sell,
- photos of your stall,
- copy of public liability insurance certificate of currency, and
- date of market you wish to attend.
- have Public Liability Insurance;
- as a food stall register with Byron Shire Council as a Temporary Food Premises here;
(email a copy of the form to the above email);
Casual stallholders only need to register once at their first market.
Returning stalls please advise us by email (email@example.com) the market you wish to attend.
We do NOT accept new casual stalls that sell hot food and drinks or imported jewellery and clothing without prior consultation. If it is a food/drink stall we will not admit any stalls that duplicate our existing stalls including but not limited to: coffee, sugarcane juice, fresh juices, Thai, curries, samosas, crepes, pizza, pancakes.
If you need to confirm that your stall is appropriate for our market or have any questions then we prefer you to email the Market Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)to discuss it further and you can also call the office and leave a message 02 6684 3370 (but phone is mostly unattended). Get directions on the map below.
Casual stallholders need to arrive by 7:00am to be allocated a site. Please bring bring the following:
(Please note the price changes from 1st October 2023)
- $35 stall fee for 3m x 3m;
- $40 stall fee for food stalls 3m x 3m;
- $45 stall fee for food with powered 3m x 3m;
- $55 stall fee for 6m x 3m;
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance;
- A business card or contact details and simple explanation of your products and/or business.
We also offer ‘permanent’ positions to stallholders who attend several consecutive market days with specific stalls that match our values and sell unique, high-quality goods with a relaxed and friendly vibe. Priority will be given to stalls run by local residents and stalls selling locally-made goods – although these are NOT preconditions.
Please remember the Mullumbimby Market has a NO DOGS policy.
- Casual: Email the Manager or leave a message on 02 6684 3370 to book each month ;
- Permanent position: Available to select stalls; local & hand-made goods prioritised. Same spot every month. No booking required. Status can be granted AND revoked at the discretion of Management.
Public Liability Insurance
If you wish to have a stall at just Mullumbimby Community Market then there is an option to join the Museum as a paid member for an annual membership of $15 and have your stall covered by the Museum’s Public Liability Insurance. Please bring the additional $15 along with your stall fee on the day and the Market Manager will give you a Museum Membership form to complete.
Find us in Mullum
Summers Park, Corner Stuart & Myokum Streets, Mullumbimby, 2482.
Photos by Ken Robertson